Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition
19.01 — 2019.01.21
To install and use MiniGUI, you will need the following tools:
- MiniGUI extended source and binaries
- Harbour (or xHarbour) compiler
- Borland C++ compiler (or MinGW, or Visual C, or Open Watcom, or Pelles C compilers)
MiniGUI uses Harbour and Borland C++ by default. To use MiniGUI with Harbour and Borland C++, you must download and install the following two files. Harbour binaries are included in the first file. To upgrade a previous installation of MiniGUI, you need only to download and install the first file.
Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 19.01
Includes MiniGUI libraries, include files, development tools, source code, sample applications, documentation, Harbour compiled libraries, Harbour include files and Harbour compiler binaries. Libraries are compiled for Borland C++.
- Borland C++ Compiler version 5.5
If you are using xHarbour, you will have to download and install xHarbour
and then configure MiniGUI to use xHarbour.
See Getting started for additional information.
- Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 19.01 with xHarbour 1.2.3 precompiled libraries for Borland C++ 5.5.1
There are also a donationware build for the free Embarcadero C++ 10.1 Berlin compiler and command-line tools:
and donationware xCC-based self-extracting archive for xHarbour.com distribution.
The following file is a history of changes to all versions of MiniGUI.